WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
To simplify, I'm a cowboy's wife, ranch-kid mama, rural living home-maker (hallelujah Amazon Prime!) and traveling photographer capturing the love & life stories of our western culture.
This is where I share my recent weddings and couples.
More about me here...or check out my personal blog: Call Me Lynz
When my office became a nursery I decided I needed fit into a closet! So I threw everything into a tiny space and called it my Cloffice! But the area irritated me, and it just wasn’t because of that ugly yellow 1960’s paint! So over the past few months I’ve been slowly working on painting and updating the area! You can view some of the progress by searching #LGPcloffice on Instagram (or click the link below)! Of course I choose to do this project in the middle of the BUSIEST time of year for weddings so I’ve been moving at a snails pace, but last week I finally stepped back and said “IT IS DONE!!!”
I was happy to do the entire DIY Cloffice for under less than $300, new desk, lighting and all!!! Note: This does NOT include the new 27in iMac computer.
I hope you enjoy! If you scroll to the bottom you can see some of the places I got the organizers and decor!
See BEFORE: #LGPcloffice
And this is the Happy AFTER:
– Pen & Paperclip Wire Holder, I think I bought it at Walmart years ago. Updated with gold spray paint!
– Lens Mug Pen Holder, Spray Painted Gold
– Gold Deer, Family Heirloom
– Repurposed Flower, Spray Painted
– Turquoise Vase, Thift Store
– Repurposed Clipboards, Spray Painted
– Gold Office Accessories (paper clips, push pins, magnets clothes pins, clasps), Some are from Target, some are Walmart/Dollar Store cheapies that I spray painted.
– “She Believed She Could So She Did” Print. Designed and printed by me.
– Tribal Pattern Accents. Designed and Printed by me.